Cured by "a Very Old Book"
Awake in December 2008, Backside: Cured by "a Very Old Book" - One of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Brazil, South America, was calling on people at their homes when she met a lady who told her that her mother-in-law had been cured by a book. ... My Book of Bible Stories ... that her mother-in-law had suffered from depression and had been so afraid of death and of being in the dark that she wouldn’t leave her bed. The lady’s son ... began to read it to his grandmother. The grandmother became so encouraged and built up by what her grandson read that she was freed from her problem. ...
This book advertising is decorated with an image of a five years old boy, who reads to the grandma.
- Miracle cure by Watchtower literature
- Supernatural powers by Watchtower lyrics
- No water from Lourdes, but text from Brooklyn
- Not the crucifix, but Watchtower literature
- Magical effect by the Watch Tower Society
- Slave can do wonders by his writings
- Watchtower book stronger than the miraculous Virgin Mary Medal
- In face of demonic images beneficial active WT-texts
- Work wonders with the wrong interpretation of the Bible
- Watch Tower Society is miraculously healing people
- Watch Tower Society shows supernatural power
- Governing Body wonderfully successful
- Jehovah's Witnesses experience the power of the slave
Dear Jehovah's Witnesses,
do not be ringing your ears, Jehovah's Witnesses? Don't you get sickness at this Catholic blasphemy? Do you believe now that demonic scriptures can heal? Is it to you no matter who acts, the main thing, it works? Don't you see that the Watchtower Society is the appendix of the Catholic Church? Do you begin now even relic-worship? Are you sure that just your literature full of demons is performing miracles? Didn't be you those who postulated for the true worship? Didn't you want to be an opposition of false worship? And now you think WTS books could result in miracles?
If you want to help to create a better translation, use the form below: Old text: ... New text: ... - Thank you very much! The german version you find here.